Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"I have never been as happy as I am today, but then the seasons turned and darkness came."

School is back in session, hopefully I'll think of some interesting things to say again to draw back the tons (more like dozens) of hits I've gotten in the past...But I don't know, something tells me that my prime is done as a super-cool blogger, I'm semi-over it unless it actually happened, now I'm focusing my ambitions on being super-tumblr famous.

Also I've been dry-heaving on the writings, I did some cool short stuff in bursts usually at 4 am but still...It's iffy on how much density it has.

But but but my singing...atrocious in the past...now is okay and! And, and...I'm really in reggae. Weird? Maybe but it resonates so who can argue with that?

I'm just avoiding the "kill gays" singers though because that's not cool (Sizzla, Buju Banton, Vybz Kartel among others).

Oh right, my summer...Uneventful, no friends, working on music.

More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment